For more than 50 years, farmers have counted on the Cenex Total Protection Plan for unsurpassed coverage to help ensure that only high-quality energy products go into their valuable equipment.
Think of it as a comprehensive policy – one that help keeps you in the field when you need to be there. There’s no deductible or burden of proof, which can really pay off and help keep things moving during crunch times like planting and harvest. It’s simply the industry’s best risk management tool for your operation.
Whether you buy new or used equipment, you simply won’t find a better way to protect a wide variety of equipment under one plan.
Here’s how it works:
- Covers new equipment for up to 10 years or 10,000 hours and used equipment for up to 8 years or 8,000 hours
- Extends protection above and beyond the original equipment manufacturers’ warranties
- Provides comprehensive protection for just $299 (new equipment) or $399 (used equipment)
- Covers thousands of pieces of equipment
- Has no deductible
- Includes periodic maintenance reminders to keep your equipment in top condition
- Helps avoid downtime through LubeScan oil analysis fluid sample reports that provide insight into internal equipment condition.
- No-cost transfers to purchasers of your equipment
- Earns you $200 in Cenex Products upon enrollment
How to get started:
- Contact your local CVA Energy Representative to enroll.
- Submit the completed form with enrollment fee for approval.
- Use approved fluids (exclusively Cenex products), filters and additives and perform required LubeScan analysis sampling.
- Submit a sample from each fluid change or drain to LubeScan. Use the report to help perform timely maintenance and avoid downtime.
- Retain proof of purchase for all Cenex products.
- Avoid actions, such as equipment abuse or unauthorized product use, which could void coverage.
- Follow these steps to maintain coverage that you will receive in your official approval welcome kit when your warranty is activated.
For more information, contact me at 712-540-3596 or firstname.lastname@example.org