In keeping with United Farmers Cooperative’s Mission Statement “To provide innovative products, services, and information that grows stakeholder value”, in 2013 we are going to extend our focus in the Southern Region to ensure we bring you Value on Every Farm and Every Acre. We are pleased to have the opportunity to bring innovation to the farm in our Southern Region in the form of a Southern Region RD Showcase demonstration in Republic County.We recently had our RD Series Kick-off meeting on February 26th in Belleville, KS and we look forward to continuing our focus throughout the RD Summer Series events, in Newsletters and our ReachOut articles. We will be discussing the ways we can start increasing the value of each of the acres you farm.
Our Purpose: To demonstrate methods of Increasing YOUR Productivity, Profitability and Sustainability.
Our Goal: To Nurture lasting relationships with our farmer owners through Innovation, Knowledge and Trust.
Our Mission: To develop solutions that have mutual success and viability to you, our suppliers, and your cooperative.
Our Commitment: To limit your risk of testing new ideas, through delivering expert knowledge and support.
We will also have 3 different RD Platforms around our Southern Region. These are to bring ideas, innovation and solutions to YOUR farm.
What do the RD platforms mean for you?
- They are NOT a contest, there is no right or wrong
- To help gain faster grower adoption of new products and practices.
- To help filter through the mountains of choices in products and practices.
- To grow our relationship with you by maintaining an innovative edge.
- To share ideas and solutions that matter to the producer based on individual need and fit.
- To implement new ideas from other cropping systems that will benefit our local producers.
- To bring ideas from outside the system where they have benefit to us
- To think Globally and prove Locally
- To continually look at what is out there and think about how it fits here.
What are the RD Platform vehicles?
RD Series Grower Knowledge Events.
- Up to 5 events held throughout the year.
- Winfield Solutions Answer Plot
- Events are about Ideas and Solutions not Products and Pricing
RD2 Producer Discovery Platform
- 2% of a growers acres driven to do on farm producer centered research.
RD 300(Corn)/RD 100(Soybeans) Yield Increase Platform
- The single goal is to build the recipes for maximum yields
- Side by side comparison
- UFC shares in input risk and yield benefits