The goal of these scholarships is to assist in providing an education in an agriculture related field. CVA will offer 15 $1000 scholarships.
The first consideration of the applicant is that the parents or guardian of the applicant is a current stockholder of Central Valley Ag, or one of the parents or guardians is an employee of Central Valley Ag. This scholarship is limited to current high school graduating seniors.
The applicant must be entering college in an agricultural related degree. The applicant should be enrolled in any a post-secondary (trade school, community college, college or university) institution the immediate semester following high school graduation. The Scholarship Application must be completely filled out. Please take the time and answer each question on the Scholarship Application. Your work history and/or resume are an optional part of this Scholarship Application.
The applicant is required to fill out the online application form. The scholarship will be awarded at the start of the first semester of their freshmen year. After receiving verification that they have enrolled in a post-secondary school, a check will be made out to the student and the school that is being attended.
March 15, 2017, is the deadline for applications.
- The sincerity of the applicant to further their education and career in an agricultural related field.
- Applicants involvement in Vo-Ag, FFA, 4-H and other agricultural related activities.
- Leadership and involvement in high school activities.
- Must have a cumulative grade average of 80%.
- Applications will only be accepted in an electronic copy
CLICK HERE to apply