CVA Welcomes Dale Broekemeier as Director of Specialty Grains

There are dried kernels of white corn in a glass jar and two pieces of corncobs on a old blue coloured surface. It's a outside close up shot.

(York, NE) – Central Valley Ag (CVA) is pleased to announce the hiring of Dale Broekemeier as Director of Specialty Grains. In this position, Dale will focus on the growth and execution of programs for white corn, non-gmo and organic corn and beans for CVA customers.

“I am excited to welcome Dale to our team” said Matt Ashton, Senior Vice President of Grain for Central Valley Ag. “Dale’s background, experience and talent will be a welcome addition to our team and help us continue to provide the value and service that our customers expect.”

Broekemeier holds a Bachelor of Science degree in Agribusiness from the University of Nebraska at Kearney and comes to CVA from Gavilon where he was the Specialty Grain Manager.

“This is a tremendous opportunity, and I am excited to join such a respected organization like CVA”, commented Broekemeier. “I am eager to join the team and begin working for our customers.”