CVA Welcomes Matthew Ashton as Grain SVP

Central Valley Ag is a farmer-owned cooperative headquartered in York, NE.

Matt-AshtonEarlier today Carl Dickinson, CEO of Central Valley Ag announced to employees that Matthew Ashton has accepted the role of Senior Vice President of Grain, and will be joining the CVA Team beginning September 12, 2016.

“I am confident that Matthew will be an excellent match for this position and a strong asset to our Grain Division,” said Carl Dickinson, CEO of CVA. “I’m excited about this decision and look forward to seeing the contributions Matthew will make to CVA’s future.”

Matthew comes to Central Valley Ag with over 18 years of agricultural cooperative experience, his most recent experience as the CEO of Central Farmer’s Cooperative/Fremar LLC, based out of Marion, South Dakota. He is well respected throughout the grain industry and is known for his expertise, knowledge, insight and ethics. Matthew’s documented financial success and ability to grow business and sustain profitability during challenging times makes him a great fit for the vision of CVA; to be a world-class cooperative ensuring the long-term success of our employees and customers.

“I’m very appreciative for the opportunity to become a part of the CVA team,” said Ashton. “I’m excited to meet CVA patrons, board members, the management team and employees; I’m ready to continue providing the outstanding service that CVA patrons have come to expect from the grain division.” Matthew and his family look forward to relocating to York area.