Colorblind RTK Options
As we are in the midst of putting our crop in this year, there are a few things that some of us take for granted. One of those is straight rows, which most any system can deliver. But the other is consistent guess rows. Nothing is more frustrating than coming back from a parts run or getting back in the field after a rain and having a tiny or giant guess row. Through the years we have to look to corrections like OmniStar, SF2, and even RTK base stations to fix this problem, and they have been successful to varying degrees. Today, however, we have a solution that is much more friendly and affordable.
- Colorblind RTK Options
- 4-13-17 Facing the Reality
- 4-6-17 Emergence Day
- 3-30-17 Starter Fertilizer
- 3-16-17 Sprayer Systems are Cool Again
- An Ounce of Prevention March 9, 2017 Precision Focus
- Do I Really Need to Test My Seed Meters Every Year? Precision Focus March 2, 2017
- Changes I Can't Afford NOT to Make!
- SmartFirmer Precision Focus for February 16, 2017
- Irrigation Time- 2-9-17
- Winter Maintenance - On Your Data
- Winds of Change
I’ve been writing this rag for nearly four years now. If you’ve been with me for a while, you know a few of my moves, things like my love affair with planters; that every now and then, I get all feely about something; that my golf game could use a touch of improvement; that I only plug a product when I’m totally for real about it.
- Something New
- 4-10-17 Relationships
- 04-03-2017 Awakenings
- Build A Bigger Sink
- Reachout - Keys to More Beans March 13, 2017
- They're Planting in Texas (4 Big Things) Reachout March 6, 2017
- Soybean Traits of 2017 Meetings Reachout February 27, 2017
- One of Three. February 20, 2017 Reachout
- All About The Start - Starter Fertilizer February 13, 2017.
- A Little Bit of Greek
- Reachout "A Can of Worms" January 30, 2017
- Two Laws
- Come Together
- A Specific Fit
- An Opening Shot For 2017
- How the Soup is Made
- Tis the Season
- More than Trash