Donation Request

Contributions can be made to organizations and programs that help with the betterment of area communities and its people. Per board policy, reasonable contributions can be made to charities and other non-profit organizations.

If you would like to request a donation, please contact your local CVA Location Manager. You can find contact information on the CVA Location Page. 

If you would like to request a corporate donation, please download and submit our Donation Form. You can submit this form to OR mail to:

Central Valley Ag
Attn: Tom Palmertree
PO Box 429
York NE 68467

*Only one donation per event.