Effective Date: June, 28, 2021. Thank you for your interest in accessing and utilizing the site, cvacoop.com, which is owned by Central Valley Ag Cooperative, a Nebraska cooperative corporation (“CVA,” “we,” “us,” or “our”). We know that your privacy is important to you, and we work hard to earn and keep your trust. We have created this Policy to advise and communicate what information we collect when you use the Site, how we use and share the information we collect, and how we protect your privacy
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scope of This Policy
- “Central Valley Ag”, “CVA”, “we”, “us”, and “our” refer to Central Valley Ag Cooperative.
- “Personal Information” refers to information that identifies you personally, alone or in combination with other information available to us, including, but not limited to, your name, physical address, and email address.
- “User-Generated Content” or “UGC” refers to all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sounds, video, audio-video clips, and other content you post on or through this Site. Some UGC may be available instantaneously to others who visit this Site, including comments posted to discussion boards and reviews of products available on this Site.
- “Site” refers to websites owned by CVA and located at:
- Privacy Notices — This Policy may be amended from time to time by “privacy notices” posted on this Site. These privacy notices provide a level of detail that we do not provide in this general description of our privacy practices. Certain pages of this Site may contain privacy notices providing details about the Personal Information we collect on those pages, why we need that Personal Information, and choices you may have about the ways we use that Personal Information.
- Other Agreements — If you sign up to use a special feature of this Site, you may be asked to agree to special terms governing your use of the special feature. You may be asked to expressly consent to the special terms by checking a box or clicking on a button marked “I agree”. If any of the terms of the click-through agreement are different than the terms of this Policy, the terms of the click-through agreement will supplement or amend this Policy, but only with respect to the matters governed by the click-through agreement.
- Categories and Sources of Information We Collect — The information we collect and sources from which we collect it depends on what you do when visiting the Site. The following details the categories of information we may collect, some of which may include Personal Information, and the sources from which we collect such information. When you use our Site, we may collect the following categories of information:
- Identity data, including your name, email address, phone numbers (including home, work and mobile), physical addresses (including street, city, state, postal code, and/or county).
- Registration data, including information provided by you when you register for an account to use our Site, including usernames and passwords.
- Recruitment data, including information submitted in connection with a job application or inquiry.
- Employment data, including information you provide in relation to your employers.
- Marketing and communications data, including your marketing preferences and subscriptions to our publications.
- Financial information, including credit card or other financial account information voluntarily provided by you to enable us to complete your purchase of products and services that may be available on the Site, and the administration of insurance and insurance-related claims.
- Transaction data, including inquiries about orders for our products and services and details of payments to and from you.
- Commercial/Farm data, including that related to fields, geography, yield, field physical factors, nutrient management, tillage, pest management, rotation planting, rotation irrigation, field application, product transportation and hauling, drying, abandonment, and conservation practices.
- Event registration information, including information you provide when filling in e-registration forms.
- Biometric data, including fingerprints for certain access.
- Feedback, including feedback from you about the Site as well as products and services generally.
- Usage data, including information about how to use the Site, what pages you view, the number of bytes transferred, the links you click, the materials you access, the date and time you access the Site, the website(s) from which you linked to the Site, and other actions taken within the Site.
- Technical data, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and capabilities and language of your operating system.
The Site utilizes Google Analytics which associates user visitation information collected from our Site with Google information from accounts of signed-in users who have consented to this association for the purpose of ads personalization. This Google information may include end user location, search history, YouTube history, and data from sites that partner with Google, and is used to provide aggregated and anonymized insights into users' cross device behaviors. For these purposes, CVA adheres to Google’s advertising policies, including rules around sensitive categories. By utilizing this Site, you consent to the collection and use of the data described herein. Users may access and delete such data by visiting Google’s My Activity website.
- Use of Information Collected The following list includes examples of the ways we may use the information we collect through the Site:
- To provide the information, products and services you request.
- For security, credit or fraud prevention purposes.
- To provide you with effective customer service.
- To provide you with a personalized experience when you use the Site.
- To contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us).
- To contact you with information and notices related to your use of the Site.
- To invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us).
- To better understand your needs and interests.
- To improve the content, functionality and usability of the Site.
- To improve our products and services.
- To improve our marketing and promotional efforts.
- To any other purpose identified in an applicable privacy notice, click-through agreement or other agreement between you and us.
- Intellectual Property — Some User Generated Content (UGC) may have copyright protection. If you believe your trademark or copyrighted work is being infringed as a result of your voluntary use of the Site, please submit a written notice with the words “Copyright Complaint” in the subject line to: email@example.com and include the following information:
- Identification of the copyrighted or trademarked work claimed to have been infringed with the Copyright Registration number if the work is registered.
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed upon and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material that is claimed to be infringing such as a website URL or step-by-step directions to locate the infringing material.
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact you, such as your address, phone and an email address.
- Sharing of Information Collected — We may share the information we collect through the Site, including Personal Information as follows:
- Third-Party Vendors. We share the information collected through the Site with third-party vendors who act on behalf of CVA. For example, we use third-party vendors to design and operate the Site; to conduct surveys; and to help us with our promotional efforts.
- Business Transfers. The information we collect may be transferred to successor organizations if, for example, we transfer ownership or operation of the Site to another organization or if we merge with another organization.
- As Described in a Privacy Notice. We reserve the right to disclose the information we collect as described in any privacy notice posted on a page of the Site where you provide that information. By providing the information on that page you will be consenting to the disclosure of the information as described in that privacy notice.
- As Described in a Click-Through Agreement. We reserve the right to disclose the information we collect as described in any click-through agreement to which you have agreed.
- Consumer Opt-Out — If you register with the Site, we provide you with an opportunity to “opt-out” of receiving certain communications from us. In addition, we will include an “opt-out” link in each electronic newsletter or promotional email se wend you, so you can inform us that you do not wish to receive such communications form us in the future. You may also change previously expressed preferences regarding how we use and share the information we collect. To be removed from our mailing lists, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide your full name, postal address and email address. Please allow a reasonable amount of time to honor your request.
- How to Access, Update or Correct Information — To access, update or correct certain information, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to you within a reasonable amount of time, and we may ask you for additional information to verify your identity. In most cases, we will provide access and correct or delete any inaccurate information you discover. In some cases, however, we may limit or deny your request if the law permits or requires us to do so or if we are unable to verify your identity.
- California Consumer Rights — If you are a resident of the state of California or have authorized a representative to act on your behalf who is registered with the California Secretary of State, you or your authorized representative may make a verifiable consumer request related to the Personal Information we collect. To exercise such rights, please submit a verifiable consumer request by either:
- Calling us at 888-343-0323
Any such verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected Personal Information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
If we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the consumer request and confirm the Personal Information relates to you, we will not respond to your request or provide you with any Personal Information.
We may decline to process consumer requests that are frivolous, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law. We may also decline aspects of deletion or access requests if we believe doing so would undermine our legitimate use of the Personal Information for anti-fraud and security purposes as described earlier. Once a consumer request is either confirmed or denied, an email notification will be sent to the email submitted as part of the consumer request. Although we will honor a verifiable consumer request by California residents or entities registered with the California Secretary of State in good faith, this Policy is subject to the laws of the state of Nebraska in all respects and no other, without regard to conflict of laws of principals. Your consent to this Policy constitutes your assent to the jurisdiction of the state of Nebraska and no other for all legal actions which arise out of your usage of this Site.
- Steps We Take to Safeguard Information — We maintain reasonable administrative, physical and technological measures to protect confidentiality and security of Personal Information you submit on or through the Site. Unfortunately, no website, server or database is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee that your Personal Information will not be disclosed, misused or lost by accident or by the unauthorized acts of others.
- Children Under the Age of Sixteen — Our Site is not intended for anyone under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any Personal Information on the Site. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from anyone under 16 years of age. If you are under 16 years of age, do not use or provide any information on the Site. If we learn that we have collected or received Personal Information form a person under 16 years of age without verification of parental consent and supervision, we will delete such Personal Information. If you believe that a person under 16 years of age has submitted Personal information on or through the Site without the consent and supervision of a parent or guardian, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Illegal or Harmful Use — The following list of activities are prohibited, without limitation:
- Infringement of intellectual or other proprietary rights including, without limitation, material protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other intellectual property right used without proper authorization. Infringement may result from, among other activities, the unauthorized copying and posting of pictures, logos, software, articles, musical works, and videos. For information on how to report infringement, see section 9 above.
- Transmission of material that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, harassing, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Posting or sending software or technical information in violation of U.S. export laws, including, without limitation, the Export Administration Act and the Export Administration regulations maintained by the Department of Commerce.
- Disseminating harmful content, including, without limitation, viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs, bots, cancelbots, or any other computer programming routines that may damage or interfere with the Site, system, program, data or Personal Information.
- Links to Other Sites — This Site may contain links to websites operated by other organizations, including websites operated by our third-party service providers and other third parties. This Policy does not apply to information collected on any third-party websites.
- This Policy May Change We reserve the right to update or modify this Policy at any time, without prior notice, by posting the revised version of this Policy behind the link marked “Privacy & Terms” at the bottom of the Site. Your continued use of the Site after we have posted the revised Policy constitutes your agreement to be bound by the revised Policy. You may access the current version of this Policy at any time by clicking the link marked “Privacy & Terms” at the bottom of the Site.
- Governing Law This agreement shall be exclusively governed and construed under the laws of the State of Nebraska, without regard to its conflicts of laws principles.
- Intellectual Property The Site and its original content, features, and functionality are owned by CVA and are protected by U.S. and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Termination We may terminate your access to the Site, without cause or notice, which may result in the forfeiture and destruction of all information associated with your account. All provisions of this agreement that, by their nature, should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Limitation of Liability Notwithstanding anything written herein to the contrary, you acknowledge and agree that CVA will not be liable for any losses or damages, whether indirect, incidental, special or consequential, in profits, goods or services, irrespective of whether or not you have been advised or otherwise might have anticipated the possibility of such loss or damage, arising or resulting from your usage of the Site, and further agree to indemnify and hold harmless CVA in all such respects.
Effective Date: June 28, 2021
Thank you for your interest in accessing and utilizing the Site, as defined below, which is owned by Central Valley Ag Cooperative, a Nebraska cooperative corporation (“CVA,” “we,” “us,” or “our”).
The term “Content” refers to all of the software and code comprising or used to operate the Site, and all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sound recordings, video and audio-video clips, and other materials available on the Site, including User-Generated Content and Feedback.
- The term “Feedback” refers to the Content you post on or through the Site that is specifically about how we can improve the Site and the products and services we make available through the Site.
- The term “including” means “including, but not limited to.”
- The term “Site” refers to the website owned by CVA and located at https://www.cvacoop.com, https://www.growingagriculturetogether.com, and any online portal, and any CVA application, including the following: MyCVA app and Central Valley Ag’s Online Patron Account Access portal and Social Media Platforms CVA Business Pages on: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkedIn, TikTok, SnapChat.
- The terms “CVA,” “we,” “us,” and “our” refer to Central Valley Ag Cooperative, a Nebraska cooperative corporation.
- The term “User-Generated Content” or “UGC” means all of the text, photographs, images, illustrations, graphics, sounds, video and audio-video clips, and other content you post using the social networking tools we make available to you and that does not constitute “Feedback.”
Your Consent to Other Agreements
Ownership of this Site and its Content
The Site, including all its Content are protected under applicable intellectual property and other laws, including without limitation the laws of the United States and other countries. All Content and intellectual property rights therein are the property of CVA or the material is included with the permission of the rights owner and is protected pursuant to applicable copyright and trademark laws.
The presence of any Content on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such Content. You do not acquire ownership rights to any such Content viewed through the Site. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of this Content may be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, modified, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without our express prior written permission. Permission is hereby granted to the extent necessary to lawfully access and use the Site and to display, download, or print portions of the Site on a temporary basis and for your personal, educational, noncommercial use only, provided that you (i) do not modify the Content; (ii) you retain any and all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the Content; and (iii) you do not copy or post the Content on any network computer or broadcast the Content in any media.
The CVA names and logos, all product and service names, all graphics, all button icons, and all trademarks, service marks and logos appearing within the Site, unless otherwise noted, are trademarks (whether registered or not), service marks and/or trade dress of CVA (the “CVA marks”). All other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress mentioned, displayed, cited or otherwise indicated within the Site are the property of their respective owners. You are not authorized to display or use the CVA marks in any manner without our prior written permission. You are not authorized to display or use trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress of other owners featured within the Site without the prior written permission of such owners. The use or misuse of the CVA marks or other trademarks, product names, company names, logos, service marks and/or trade dress or any other materials contained herein, except as permitted herein, is expressly prohibited.
Responsibility for User-Generated Content Posted on or Through the Site
You own User-Generated Content, but we may use it. You own the copyright in any original UGC you post. We do not claim any copyrights in UGC. However, by using the Site you are granting us and our subsidiaries, affiliates, successors, and assigns, a nonexclusive, fully-paid, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable license (with the right to sublicense through unlimited levels of sublicensees) to use, copy, modify, distribute, publicly display and perform, publish, transmit, remove, retain, repurpose, and commercialize UGC you post in any and all media or form of communication whether now, existing, or hereafter developed, without obtaining additional consent, without restriction, notification, or attribution, and without compensating you in any way, and to authorize others to do the same. For this reason, we ask that you not post any UGC that you do not wish to license to us, including any photographs, videos, confidential information, or product ideas.
We may disclose and/or remove User-Generated Content. CVA has certain rights. We have the right (but do not assume the obligation) to:
- monitor all UGC;
- require that you avoid certain subjects;
- remove or block any UGC at any time without notice at our sole and absolute discretion;
- terminate your access to and use of the Site, or to modify, edit, or block your transmissions thereto in our sole discretion.
- You agree that our exercise of such discretion shall not render us the owners of UGC you post, and that you will retain ownership thereof as described above.
Removal of Content
Violation of copyrights. CVA does not knowingly violate or permit others to violate the copyrights of others. We will promptly remove or disable access to material that we know is infringing or if we become aware of circumstances from which infringing activity is apparent. If you are requesting removal of content because of a violation of your copyrights, please note that the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe that your own work, or the work of a third party for whom you are authorized to act, is featured on the Site or has been otherwise copied and made available on this Site in a manner that constitute copyright infringement, please notify us immediately. Your notice must be in writing and must include:
- an electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on this Site (including the URL, title and/or item number if applicable, or other identifying characteristics);
- your name, address, telephone number, and email address, and, if you are not the owner of the copyright, the name of the owner; and
- a written statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Your statement must be addressed as follows:
Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon us actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident.
Although we do not claim ownership of User-Generated Content you post using the Site, the Feedback you provide to us through the Site will be and remain our exclusive property. Your submission of Feedback will constitute an assignment to us of all worldwide rights, title, and interests in your Feedback, including all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in your Feedback. We will be entitled to reduce to practice, exploit, make, use, copy, disclose, display or perform publicly, distribute, improve, and modify any Feedback you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. For this reason, we ask that you not send us any Feedback that you do not wish to assign to us.
In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree that to the extent you provide personal information to CVA it will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will update all personal information as necessary.
To the extent you create an account through the Site, you understand and agree that any account you create, including your username and password, are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your username and password by you or by anyone else using your username and password, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to change your password immediately if you believe your password may have been compromised or used without authorization. You also agree to immediately inform us of any apparent breaches of security such as loss, theft, or unauthorized disclosure or use of your username or password by contacting us using the information provided below. Until we are so notified you will remain liable for any unauthorized use of your account.
You agree to use the Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations. You agree not to upload or transmit through the Site any computer viruses, trojan horses, worms, or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt, or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer. Any unauthorized modification, tampering, or change of any information, or any interference with the availability of or access to the Site is strictly prohibited. We reserve all rights and remedies available to us.
WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT, OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE AVAILABLE ON OR PROMOTED THROUGH THE SITE. THE SITE AND ALL OF ITS CONTENT (INCLUDING USER-GENERATED CONTENT) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS,” “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, CVA, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, ARISING BY STATUTE, CUSTOM, COURSE OF DEALING, COURSE OF PERFORMANCE OR IN ANY OTHER WAY, WITH RESPECT TO THIS SITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE OR PROMOTED THROUGH THE SITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, CVA, ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR SERVICE PROVIDERS AND LICENSORS DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES (A) OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE; (B) RELATING TO THE SECURITY OF THE SITE; (C) THAT THE CONTENT OF THE SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT; OR (D) THAT THE SITE WILL OPERATE SECURELY OR WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERROR.
WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR ANY TRANSMISSIONS SENT FROM US OR THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE FREE OF ANY HARMFUL COMPONENTS (INCLUDING VIRUSES).
CVA DOES NOT ENDORSE AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR STATEMENTS, ADVICE, AND OPINIONS MADE BY ANYONE OTHER THAN AUTHORIZED CVA SPOKESPERSONS. WE DO NOT ENDORSE AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY STATEMENTS, ADVICE, OR OPINIONS CONTAINED IN USER-GENERATED CONTENT AND SUCH STATEMENTS, ADVICE, AND OPINIONS DO NOT IN ANY WAY REFLECT THE STATEMENTS, ADVICE, AND OPINIONS OF CVA. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES AGAINST THE POSSIBILITY OF DELETION, MISDELIVERY, OR FAILURE TO STORE COMMUNICATIONS, PERSONALIZED SETTINGS, OR OTHER DATA. YOU ACCEPT THAT OUR SHAREHOLDERS, OWNERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AND OTHER REPRESENTATIVES SHALL HAVE THE BENEFIT OF THIS CLAUSE.
APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO ALL OR PART OF THIS DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS WE, ON BEHALF OF OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, LICENSORS, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS, EXCLUDE AND DISCLAIM LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, GENERAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES; LOSS OF USE; LOSS OF DATA; LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS; LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT; LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY; CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES; OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SITE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS.
IF ANY PART OF THIS LIMITATION ON LIABILITY IS FOUND TO BE INVALID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR LIABILITIES THAT OTHERWISE WOULD HAVE BEEN LIMITED SHALL NOT EXCEED TEN DOLLARS ($10.00).
Links to Third-Party Websites
Modification and Discontinuation
We reserve the right at any time and from time-to-time to modify, edit, delete, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently the Site (or any portion thereof) and/or the information, materials, products, and/or services available through this Site (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, editing, deletion, suspension, or discontinuance of the Site.
Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Venue
Effective Date: June 28, 2021
Our mobile text messages are intended for subscribers over the age of 18 and are delivered via 844-595-0282 and 76000. You may receive up to 45 messages per month for text alerts. Message and Data rates may apply.
This service is available for subscribers on AT&T, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile, Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA, Cincinnati Bell, Centennial Wireless, US Cellular, Boost, MetroPCS, and others in the US. The wireless carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages. User will receive SMS MT if the device does not support MMS. For help in the US, text HELP to 844-595-0282. You may also email email@example.com or call 888-343-0323. You may stop mobile subscription at any time by sending text message STOP to 844-595-0282 in the US. Your phone must have text messaging capability.
Terms on this page apply to subscribers who sign up for distribution lists managed by users of Central Valley Ag.